6/4/09

Cheers to Collideascope!

I just got a note from Director Larry Jacobs - Johnny Test 3 won an ACT award last night for best over all series in all categories.. including live action!!!

Cheers to all my fellow colleagues at Collideascope Digital Productions in Halifax, Nova Scotia.

WE ROCK!!!

I'm so proud of us all - we all worked so hard, yet it was an absolute delight to go to work everyday - and it's so great that even after all this time everyone's hard work is still getting recognized - CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!


(to the left is some fan art of my favorite character on the series, Mary. I knew Johnny Test was going to be a great project to work on the moment I read the first script and realized that Johnny's twin sisters were named Mary and Susan... the same names my best friend and I had used as alias' when we were younger)

No comments: