5/27/10

New Critters at Love, Me Boutique


I've just come from dropping off a fresh batch of critters at Love, Me Boutique here in Halifax.


Chara, owner and operator of Love, Me Boutique, was the first person to really stand behind me when I started making my little felted fellas. Now hundreds of critters later I am ever thankful for her ongoing support.


Together we are planning a launch party July 10th for another of my crafty endeavours - "Pretty Things Merch" for musician Christina Martin. I'll keep you posted on this event which will include a live in store performance by the songstress herself.

In the meanwhile you can get a sneak peek of the "Pretty Things" line of accessories by stopping into Love, Me Boutique at 1539 Birmingham Street in downtown Halifax.

     http://www.lovemeboutique.ca/



No comments: