2/24/12

HCAC Group Show at the Bread Gallery, March 9th - April 25th



I'm very pleased to announce that I will be participating in the Hants County Arts Council's next group show at the Bread Gallery in Brooklyn, March 9th - April 25th.



Chrispy Galactica

I've recently been spending a great deal of time creating mini hooked rugs depicting different characters from my life and I will be displaying them for the first time at this group show.


Other HCAC members who will joining me for this two month show are metal sculptor GA Jank, folk artist Jim Tracey, and painters Carol Morrison, Sharon Ogilvie, Dora Davis, Terrie Greencorn, June Brown, Pauline Sullivan, Andrea Hardy, Sue Robinson and Carlos Da Rosa.



Silver Sue
The show gets kicked off March 9th with an opening celebration from 6-8pm.

Hope to see you there!

The Bread Gallery
7778 Hwy #14 Brooklyn
Hants County, Nova Scotia

Tue - Fri: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sun: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Monday: Closed







No comments: