4/29/10

23 Skidoo

My oh my, do I have a lot of work ahead of me! The last few weeks have been a blur... Hants County Arts council meetings and workshops, prepping to launch "Pretty Things Merch"on Etsy, finishing up my contract at Family SOS, Halifax Crafters Spring Fling and then as a final reward - Jamaica!

Not to worry, I captured everything on film and will share shortly.

Meanwhile I've been trying to catch up on everything I put off for "when we get back from the trip" - and that's a mighty hefty list!

Thanks to April showers my garden is a mess of weeds I've just barely gotten to. After much Etsy posting and sometime spent on a custom critter, I've started my attack on the garage... A.K.A "studio."

Sadly the garage may never be the work space I envisioned, but at least now it resembles a place you might actually want to spend time in.

While organizing this morning I found my journal from when I had my epiphany for an Arts Centre. It was quite fitting to find that now, 10 years later, as I lay my roots hoping to play an important part in the creation of a new Arts Centre here in Windsor.

I'm so excited by all the opportunities coming my way, and all I had to do was beg, work hard and have faith.

No comments: