10/22/10

Zine Fair Tomorrow!




































I'm taking a  quick break before I pack up the giant pink suitcase and head into the big city for Pop Explosion and the Zine Fair tomorrow.


This will be my third year participating in the highly visual and audio art event. In fact, the Zine Fair was my very first craft show ever, so I guess I'm celebrating my 3 year anniversary as a professional artist... well, trying to be a professional artist at least :)


One of my favorite things about doing the craft shows is setting up my display. This show I'll be breaking out my newest Woodland Wool display - the paints barely even dry! I've put together some new postcard packs and a slew of fresh magnets, and I'm also packing a nice selection of  "Pretty Things Merch" necklaces and a few brooches.


I hope to see a large and lively crowd there tomorrow, where I hope to trade, and of course sell, some fabulous art!













No comments: