2/16/14

Two openings in one day!

I wish I could have been in two places at once yesterday, but I put on my President hat and attended the opening of the Hants County Art Council's 3rd annual group showcase at the Bread Gallery in Brooklyn. This was our biggest show at the Bread Gallery to date, with 21 of our members participating. The variety of work was impressive, with bright colours being a common theme - a perfect compliment to the blahs of winter.
 
Meanwhile in Halifax it looks like I missed a heck of an opening at Argyle Fine Art. With dog being featured upstairs and cats down stairs "Cat Person. Dog Person. Which are you?" brought many a two legged and 4 legged art lover to the gallery.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Cat Person. Dog Person continues until March 4th and the HCAC Group Showcase continues until March 30th.
 
 
 
 
"Our own little piece of Heaven" on display at the Bread Gallery in Brooklyn
"A Day at the Beach" on display at Argyle Fine Art in  Halifax
 
Some of my Woodland Wool creations on display at the Bread Gallery


 
 
 

No comments: