3/19/09

DO IT DO IT RIGHT DO IT RIGHT NOW


pretty much exactly one year ago I sat at my desk at Collideascope all alone, everyone wrapped for the season and here I was coming in everyday, with no one but the Barbies to talk to

I got a little more familiar with the internet with no one there to catch me slacking

I discovered the blog, or rather clog, of one of my top teenage heroes
erika lopez

after reading her first entry it hit me

"what if flaming iguanas was a cartoon?

felt like the best idea ever... then a few entries later I find...

SHE'S MAKING FLAMING IGUANAS INTO A MOVIE

WOW

I let this one float in my brain a long time

maybe too long, because I almost forgot

but then I came across her blog again, this time I actually said my idea aloud to one of my oldest friends tanja, who responded with...

"we gotta do that"

and here we are

DOING IT

my hero is writing ME

sharing her art with ME

planning with ME


WOW




WOW

I feel blessed

No comments: