4/3/09

last night I had the strangest dream...

last night I had the most fantastic dream... I was trying to dig a hole to plant a tree and in turn unveiled an underground river that started pouring water over our lawn. I took a step back and when I looked up the entire sky was full of flying saucers. Each one looked like a magical rainbow version of Saturn, they hovered all around and then an army of human like beings surrounded our house. At first I was scared but as they grew closer I was filled with love like I've never felt before. After I had soaked up all that I could they continued on, spreading their love across the world. As they did plants started growing like mad and overtaking all the structures.... every stone wall was now green and lush. I followed the being that had converted me and watched as many of my friends became blissful. I caught up to my new ally and asked...

"wouldn't it just make more sense if we as humans could just all love each other like this?"

No comments: