4/28/09


My dear, dear friend Jerrica came by last night as one of her first visits on her cross Canadian adventure. Planning to walk and hitch hike the whole way, she and Gregory are already a few days behind and they've only made it from the valley to Halifax. That's ok though... that's where all the fun is... just going with the flow!

I met Jerrica last fall during a Yest!+ course. She had gone to high school with Joanna, the Halifax Coordinator for YES!+, and needed a place to stay while in the city attending the week long course. I had no idea what I was getting into at all when Jo called me... all I knew was that I had to say YES!

...and I have to say I'm so glad I did - by doing so I met a beautiful, kind and friendly soul that I know I will know forever. Jerrica is just so full of sunshine and I'm so proud of her for having the balls to go spread it right across this big ol'country! Let's just hope the psychic isn't right and that Gregory doesn't get you stuck on this side of Ontario!

During the course Jerrica let me paint her newly buzzed head - she had it shaved to help raise funds to support kids in the third world - told ya she was awesome!

This time round she kindly modeled my new hair pins for my etsy shop and the craft fair...

Only four more days left until the craft fair!

So exciting!

...speaking of, I should really get back to work

No comments: